At Green Ecology we aim to work closely with our clients, taking a pragmatic and practical approach when designing appropriate mitigation measures to an ecological quandary that is presented. Providing mitigation and enhancement to a development is now an essential element to the planning process, where our advice and implementation can not only help safeguard the wildlife on site but should also result in the finished development providing an ecological gain.
We have a strong record of recommending and implementing successful mitigation plans using our expertise and broad depth of experience. Always with an eye on saving the client costs where possible, we look for innovative and efficient methods of mitigating the issues in question.
We offer a comprehensive service starting with feasibility and planning, through to implementation and on-going management plans.
Services we are able to offer include:
- Translocation of protected species (reptiles, newts etc.)
- Badger sett exclusions
- Destructive searches
- Bat roost design
- Advice on the use of bat, bird and dormouse boxes
- Advice on lighting design
- Ecological Clerk of the Works (EcCW)
- Habitat translocation (hedgerows, meadows etc.)
- Creation of ecological management plans
- Habitat creation